Good morning/night to you all! Today I have an outfit that I think is pretty great…Last month I chopped some of my hair off and this is my first shoot with the shorter hair, and I think it looks bomb. But anyway, this awesome sweater is from Bardot & I got it from Nasty Gal, I thought it was the cutest thing for this weather! Continue reading to check out the outfit.
- Forest Green crop turtle-neck sweater – Bardot (purchased on nastygal.com, $88). I saw this sweater and instantly fell in love and had to order it from Nasty Gal! This gorgeous forest green sweater. So I was at first surprised because it goes to like the top of my belly button so it’s a shorter length than how it looked in the pictures. But I’m actually so glad because I love the length! I think it was a funky look with my freshly chopped hair. I love the material of this and it’s definitely perfect for this month’s weather in Seattle.
- Hazil Combat boot – Dr. Marten, $155 – The foldover boot and bootcut jeans made this look a TOTALLY Abby outift.
- Miss Me Jeans – bootcut
- Glasses – from Gwen Stefani’s LAMB eyewear line
- Lips – Gucci Beauty limited edition spring/summer lipstick in Carnation. At first I didn’t like it but now I’m obsessed with it!
- Perfume – of course I paired this look with my favorite scent, Nirvana Black by Elizabeth & James.
So one thing about this sweater is that it’s neat that it’s a turtleneck long-sleeve but still a crop top. I would love to pair this with a pretty black skirt and booties, and I just cannot wait for the next time I style it!
Song of the Shoot: Panama by Felly. Seeing him tonight! Stay tuned for the outfits!