Hey everyone, how are you all doing this time? Today I have a late-winded post that I should’ve written a few days ago, but I’m here now with it and it’s still such a good concept for me. So on Saturday I went to see Felly again, this being my second time seeing him live! Definitely my favorite rap artist, or one of them for sure, and I saw him on his last tour and this concert was just as bomb. So I took pictures of my outfit that I wore to the concert, this cool short dress of mine, and then also took some quick pics of me wearing the shirt I got from the concert the day after it happened. Love both of these shoots with all my heart! I love doing the #ConcertAttire thing, always seeing how I style myself to different shows & all, and it’s such a good pairing with the merchandise in terms of artistic value (or quality of such). I think I do pretty well for myself with shoots like these, I’ve got a whole lot of concerts behind me and there’s always more to go to, so I’ll just try to not forget to shoot the concert outfits I wear. The next-day photoshoot merchandise sure works with it! Love this combination, works every time.
The photoshoots are called “Cella” (after the first song I’ve ever heard by Felly) and also “Young Fel” (the name of his newest EP, which is on the back of the long sleeved shirt). Read more to check out the collages! Love dressing up for concerts these days, I never fail to get a good outfit in there.
‘Cella’ on February 4th
- Black Dress – I got it at Wet Seal in like 2013 or something, I refer to it as the English font short dress of mine.
- Faux Leather Jacket – From a wholesale-sort-of store, with cheaper clothing, called Alley Kat in like 2012
- Gold Necklace – 0.06ct diamond arrow necklace from Gemelli. It’s so delicate though, it keeps breaking.
- Fishnet Tights – Unlike any other pairs I have, this pair was from Nasty Gal for sure. I’ll keep these forever!
- Sneakers – Black Vans as a typical, but works well with the fishnets! Regular laces on my vans for this show.
- Makeup – Trestique matte lip crayon in “Florence Fig”, & highlight is Champagne Pop by Becca Cosmetics
- Song of the Shoot – Cella by Felly, as I’ve stated plainly! Such a good song by Felly, love this shoot too.
I loved how I paired the dress with the vans, it was a perfectly cute yet also a practical combination for the concert. The concert was at El Corazon in Seattle, the smallest venue I’ve ever been to actually! It was an awesome concert though. I’m pretty sure I went with someone to the show, it was probably Ally. Here’s some concert photos and videos!
Yay! And then I got this awesome long-sleeve t-shirt at the show for $30. ‘Young Fel‘
- Jeans – Miss Me’s Low-Rise in a dark wash color, dropped down the waist with bling on the back pockets!
- Merchandise – Felly Concert ‘Young Fel’ Long Sleeved Shirt, from the show the night before. #RapMerch!
- Song of the Shoot – Business by Felly from his Young Fel EP, such a good song by him! Works well with this.
That’s about all I’m wearing for these two shoots. Felly is such an incredible artist! Those were a couple of my very favorite Felly songs that I’ve mentioned, so hopefully you check him out and love him like I do. Loved the show, lots!
So what do you think? Are you excited to see the next concert post? It should be coming at the end of this month… Can you guess who it is? Hint, it might be another rap artist, but he isn’t that well known. We’ll see how that goes!
Pingback: How Rap Merch Impressed Me | Shop For Days
Pingback: ‘Young Fel’ 2017 Concert Tee (Long Sleeved) For Felly & Gyyps – Celebrity Merch Base