Another day, another dollar. Except I’m not making many dollars. Hmm… I keep feeling like I need to “do” something with life, and I’m definitely trying to, but it’s actually pretty complicated. How am I supposed to make a bunch of money? I guess we’ll find out. In the mean time, I want to introduce you to this really awesome bodysuit I got from Nasty Gal’s huge sale of everything. It has red tassels and is super fun. Plus, I got some awesome lashes from Velour Lashes, and I can’t wait to talk about that!
- This bodysuit is from the Nasty Gal Collection, and it’s really fun. I got the size XS and it fits me so well, and it’s like the most fun piece of clothing ever. At first it was hard to style, but honestly it doesn’t matter what you put with it because this bodysuit speaks for itself! I think this bodysuit retailed for around $198.
- Skirt – this is one of my pieces of clothing where I have absolutely no idea where it came from, but it’s one of my favorite articles of clothing. I’ve had it for sooo many years!
- Booties – Of course like my favorite pair of booties, these leather ones from Steve Madden! Back when I got them they retailed for $130.
- Necklace – this is another fun Nasty Gal piece that I snatched at the sale! It’s called the Dark Matter necklace, and I really liked throwing it onto the bodysuit.
- Makeup – So these Velour Lashes though!! These are “Girl You Craazy!” and they’re like the best lashes I’ve ever put on. They’re cruelty free mink, easy to put on, super soft and durable, and they look so awesome. I also put on random things like my Tarte water foundation, Tarte matte bronzer and a NARS satin lip pencil and I’m not really sure about the color? But I’m in love with it!
Aww so many cute things to add to this outfit. So much fun! With my hair, I kinda just pinned it back a little bit.
I’m gonna say the song of this shoot is probably Palace by Hayley Kiyoko, a bomb song and I’m excited to see her here in Seattle tomorrow! What was your favorite part of this outfit?