Lady Gaga is one of my top 5 most important fashion influence of mine. Back when I was 13 I loved and studied Gaga’s style, and when I was 14 it turned to Avril Lavigne and her Abbey Dawn styles, etc I totally followed a lot of these cool people and incorporated their stuff into my work! I love to share that. This is an inspired set of looks, got lots to say about these trends! August is so damn hot but I was able to wear some cute outfits anyway.
First is Diamond Heart, a fun summer outfit with this top that I got from Nasty Gal a while back. THE LOOK –
- White crop top – Nasty Gal
- Shorts – I think the original brand is Forever 21 but I got them at a thrift store!
- Shades are from my friend Zoey, belly ring is from Body Candy (the online body jewelry store) and nail polish is by Julep.
- Flip flops are Harajuku Lovers brand, designed by Gwen Stefani! #merchineveryoutfit
- Face: Lipstick is by Marc Jacobs named Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, lashes are from House of Lashes I think? First time in a while I’ve worn lashes.
This second outfit is totally different, but also awesome. I was on Discogs and randomly bought Linkin Park’s LPU7 (Linkin Park Underground 7 (2007)) little boxset that came with a shirt that was so tightly folded into there for 10 years. Lots of cool stuff came in the box like shoelaces and stuff, but mostly I thought the shirt was super cool. So I unfolded it, washed it, and put it on. Happened to also put it on the jeans that I just modified, inspired by Kylie Jenner. THE LOOK –
- Shirt – Linkin Park Underground 7 yearly fan club subscription shirt, so cool with red scissors.
- My jean were originally $10 from a cheap store 5 years ago and they’re not even denim they’re polyester, so it was easy to cut the rips into them.
- Sandals were from Kohl’s 5 years ago
- I’m pretty sure the lipstick is Khlo$ from Kylie Cosmetics
- Highlighter is from the Anastasia Nicole highlight palette
- iPhone Case is from the Kylie Shop, speaker is a Bose Mini Soundlink
So there’s two looks that were totally fun to put together. And now finally I can prepare my Gaga concert post! That one is super exciting. I know I’ve posted a lot about merch stuff lately but no worries this one will be worth it.