I think lately I’ve had some writer’s block in terms of writing. Maybe today it’s just a lack of coffee. I’m gonna go to the gym and get coffee then come back and hopefully I’ll have some words to say. But hey this post is going to be about this cute outfit I created a couple weeks ago, I’m so behind with posting my shoots. I called this Hazey, after the Glass Animals song.
Okay, I’m ready for this. Are you ready for this? Nothing really special about this outfit but it ended up so cute. And warm and cozy. This… is Hazey.
THE LOOK –
- Bralette – From Nasty Gal a while back, I think it was called like the Taryn bralette or something. Also wore nipple cover pasty things since I was going in public and was annoyed with people getting on my back about that
- Jeans – I’ve done so many shoots in these! My Mother Denim jeans that I love with all of my heart, designed by Candice Swanepoel. They’re my favorite pair of jeans.
- Flannel was given to me by my ex
- Choker was made by my stepmom and necklace is a sterling silver one given to me by my stepmom
- iPhone case is from the Kylie Shop
- Makeup – my dior luminizer, diorshow overcurl mascara
This actually makes me really happy. Such an Abby look.
You say I’m bawling
I say I’m begging while
You take my photo
I fake my breaking smile
I’m fucking loco
I can’t get through to you
Song of the Shoot – Hazey by Glass Animals. I’ve already said that like 4 times keep up