Once upon a time, I was in the fairy tale city of New York, touring Teen Vogue and Conde Nast. I took a goodie bag on the way out and the first thing I opened up to was this little mini pouch of 3 mini Dior brushes. I was so shocked and excited when I saw the “Dior” name on it and a lot of the goodies were lame but a lot of them were really fun. This was the first Dior thing I ever owned. I keep it in my makeup bag for on the go. The second thing I ever owned from Dior was a little mini of Poison Girl perfume. And then for some reason I ended up falling in love with the brand…
So then I was placing an order on Sephora.com and decided to get a Diorshow mascara and also a Dior luminizer, and of course, a pink clay mask. AMAZING. I totally fell in love! Then I went to Sephora and got their Airflash foundation to try along with a maximizing lipgloss. So this bombass shit happened. I feel really unfocused these days hence the lack of posting, and it’ll be a little difficult to write extensively. BUT I’m going to go for it. Let’s check out my awesome look that I like to call J’adore.
That last picture is my favorite of the shoot. LOVE it. Okay, so now the look. It’s actually totally a fun look. Back in 2015 I shot with this skirt and it was cool, but now I’m almost 19 and totally… fabulous. Just fabulous.
- Bodysuit – Nasty Gal. Originally it was supposed to have a straight neckline but I pulled up the sleeves a little bit just because I liked it, and it made the front a little more sheer but I don’t mind lol. I got this a couple months ago and am only now posting it which is lame of me.
- The skirt is Abbey Dawn. It’s such an adorable thing and I love it. I love Avril Lavigne so much, and her style is amazing. With a super duper wild guess I’d say this is like a 2012 piece.
- For some reason I always end up shooting without shoes on/not including shoes, and mostly that’s because I’m so confined in my room and it’s like impossible to get full body shots that are quality. So that’s lame, it’s something that I wanna work on fixing, and I will at some point.
The glam –
- Dior Airflash Foundation in shade 201. Definitely worth the hype.
- Dior luminizer in Golden Glow
- Dior overcurl mascara
- Dior maximizing lipgloss in 306 I think
That was mostly it, and I think also a Tarte Amazonian Clay bronzer in Park Ave Princess (my favorite) and of course the Anastasia cream contour palette.
And then there was the AMAZING pink clay mask…
Song of the Shoot – Alone by Avril Lavigne
“And now you wonder why you’re the one alone” (;