It’s been hard to get back to writing honestly. I’ve lacked inspiration with every sense of the word. But this post is long overdue. I was supposed to post it a month ago. This goes in conjunction with the AWAKE post, where I did show some pictures of this ‘Altar’ I had going on. This was never the finality of the Altar, this was just how it was for the moment while I was waiting to change it. But it was like this for the majority of the last month and a half, or maybe two months. So I want to show you this altar again, tell you why I included a signed lithograph of Alison Wonderland, and tell you why my altar is my safe place – and why being in Idaho is like being ripped away from the safe place I spent 7 months creating for the safety of my heart, mind, body, soul, future and past. But now mercury is in retrograde so I don’t know how the hell to do this. But here’s the altar, before the altar-ations. The album of the post is of course AWAKE by Alison Wonderland, and what I’ve got running through my head right now is…“Can we be okay?”.
CAN WE BE OKAY??
This Altar was when it was at it’s best. It was a hard or weird point in my life and yet I felt so confident, having this altar full of everything loving and real. Just look at this. I got to tell you the meaning, the love, the reality of it all.
The Altar Includes:
- Himalayan Salt Lamp – Earthbound store, one of my favorite things ever.
- Smudge Set – My Abalone Shell full of my sacred lighter dedicated to my smudging stuff, with some Yabo Santo, Palo Santo, White Sage… all my favorites to smuge.
- Black Obsidian Pyramid Generator – Right next to my bed. Helps with my nightmares.
- Selenite Tower – Purity…liquid light, cleansing like everything.
- Kesha Candle – one of my favorite merch items of all time.
- Fluorite Wand – Helps direct my thoughts and things, and my focus. Right next to a Lapis Lazuli ‘Love’ stone…I kinda like to point it to that.
- Incense holder & incense stick, I just gave the burner to a friend so I’m looking for another one to spiritually find me, ya know? I really love cleansing the air.
- Everything on the right side is sat on a mirror. I have a bose speaker over there, a picture of my angel friend Lauren & I, and things like my pain relief cream from Crystal Fusion Cosmetics! They’re AMAZING. I love the Reiki power. I use it on my back and shoulders mostly.
- Little things like my Red Jasper pyramid and my Heart Chakra aromatherapy inhaler by my salt lamp as well.
- My meds. Very important to have on the side. I also have a book about dreams and witchcraft that I use as a coaster….I keep ripping the book to get to clean pages and I think it’s a creative way to have a coaster. I have another dream book ready to replace this one.
- Alison Wonderland signed litho for her AWAKE album, that I got from a pre-order bundle. I’m replacing that with pictures of me meeting Aly&AJ plus some friend pics and stuff but for now, I thought her album was amazing and spoke to me and thought it was bomb to put right there. Hell yeah merch.
- Smoky quartz generator, sparkly marijuana leaf made from clay by my beautiful friend Jessica that means a lot to me, and my favorite lip balm of all time – from Canukka skincare. They just use CBD oil and raw honey – two of the best things in the world.
- My love water. I love this water bottle. It infuses the water with love. I need that. It’s from my Awakening in a box, Self-Love June box.
“When can I find my happy place?”
sometimes love just isn’t enough, sometimes love just isn’t enough
good girls bad boys.
HATE. REGRET. CAN DRIVE US. TO DEATH. SO STAND UP. REGRESS.
where can I find my happy place? I’m in Idaho. I miss my altar.
Because I’m a goddess.
More coming soon.
HOPE IS A DANGEROUS WORD WHEN I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING
I’M GOING OUT OF MY MIND ‘CAUSE I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING…