Yay! Another day! I’m alive, I’m living, I’m learning, I’m loving, I’m listening. You know when I first started this blog it was mostly about shopping for fashion. Now it’s like…not only shopping for fashion, but taking things I already have and creating new outfits, fashion…It doesn’t have to be a bunch of new stuff I bought on a shopping spree. I have so many beautiful clothing items to work with! So, I asked Ally to give me a topic and from that I was going to build and interpret my own outfit. This is what she said:
“…Something cozy, but cute and unique. Something that would keep you comfortable and snugly, and yet if it could speak, it would scream.”
So this is what I came up with!! Tell me what you think, did I nail the idea or was I so far off? Also, if you ever want to give me an idea or topic or theme etc for me to make into an outfit, then PLEASE feel free to comment it or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love doing this… It’s so fun! I call this photoshoot “Scamp” because I was watching an episode of Adventure Time called Scamps and it was really cute and I thought it was a cute random name.
So like, none of this is anywhere near new. Not only is it stuff I bought years ago, but it’s also composed of thrift store finds and clothing that was given to me. But yet I took what Ally said and I took my brain and created an Abby-esque outfit, that also is super comfy cozy and unique and cute.
The Look – Scamp!
- Bodysuit – velvety cool bodysuit, given to me like last year. I’ve only worn it a few times, but I forgot how much I LOVE it. This is super cute, and pairing it with the flannel was kinda unique.
- Flannel – I got this at Goodwill! A few year ago. It was a cool find because at the time I was loving thrifting and flannels. This is super cozy. I tied it in the front for fun.
- Pants – maybe these look cool and nice, but they’re basically leggings, with just a little thicker material. They’re SO comfy! It’s like wearing sweats but they look more formal than that. I was given these a couple years ago.
- Shoes – So I did buy these new from Forever 21, but that was in like 2011 or 2012. They’re simple black pumps with some studs on the front, which kind of matches the studs of the flannel. They’re super cute. Pretty comfy for a pump, but mainly I just had to throw them into this outfit because I loved the look.
- Accessories – I had a necklace that was just a small bedazzled “A” pendant, obviously A for Abby. I thought it was the perfect length for this look. Also, to make it a little edgier and more Abby-like, I threw on my Urban Decay metallic lipstick in “Conspiracy”. I think it added just a little bit of dynamic, and it definitely defined the mood of the look. And finally, I added a few spritzes of Britney Spears’ Midnight Fantasy perfume to top off the outfit.
- Song of the Shoot – King Kunta by Kendrick Lamar. This song totally matches the vibe of this shoot, and I know Ally loves this song so yeah of course. It’s fun and it’s happy and life is good, right?
So what do you think? Luckily, Ally thought it was pretty cool. Let me know if you want me to do more of these!