Hey guys, I’ve got a pretty good shoot for this post coming up here. I had this idea to do a photoshoot of all of my Adidas stuff that I have put together, and I finally was able to get around to it. I think it turned out really good overall, I was a bit surprised that it rocked! Let’s get into that today. I’m glad it’s finally getting further into fall, I have some good ideas coming up for what’s next for this season and everything. I’ve been staying home, doing a lot of the same things these days, but I’m doing pretty good with all my aspects in my life overall and I’m pretty glad about that. I think I’m even improving with some things in my life and I’m excited to see how this next month or so are going to turn out for the rest of my shoots for this autumn time. Plus, my birthday is next month so we’ll see how that goes! For now, this has been a really good year for me & I love it. Here’s my ADIDAS shoot.
I have had these few things from Adidas for a while. I think in like 2019 I got the shoes or something and then a couple years after that I got the socks & cropped sweatshirt! The hat would be the last thing, and I got that within one of those few years too. I think this stuff is pretty rad, I’m not a big fan of ‘active’ but I like to put things together like this that I’ve been accumulating to do a thematic photoshoot of the stuff. I love things like that! I also named this photoshoot after the Korn song, ‘A.D.I.D.A.S.‘, which I put on my playlist Convenience Fee, which I’m excited about. I really love that song, and Korn! Also, Convenience Fee is my favorite playlist I’ve ever made and I sometimes to do blog posts named after the songs to put them together in a category with the theme being the playlist. That’s always awesome, & I have like 252 songs on that playlist! I love music so much, all the time these days. Let’s get into the shoot next. October is a pretty good month for this photoshoot too.
Outfit Details for my ‘ADIDAS’ Photoshoot:
- ADIDAS crop sweatshirt in size L that I got from a friend back in 2020. This is a pretty great hoodie to wear with sweats and stuff, I love cropped hoodies! This is a basic Adidas logo black hoodie.
- Basic black leggings in size S from the brand No Boundaries. These are one of my most classic pairs of black leggings, from the basic brand we all kind of know. It’s not a bad pair of leggings either!
- ADIDAS long striped socks that I got from my friend I’m pretty sure back in like 2020. These are some cool long socks also from the brand ADIDAS also. I’m not sure if they still sell these though!
- ADIDAS ‘Superstar’ black sneakers in size 8.5 $95 that I’ve had for a while, but they’re a size too big so I might be done with them! Check them out. I also wore them last year in the post Twenty-Three.
- ADIDAS climacool reflective hat in one size fits all. This is a pretty cool hat, it turned out good in the photoshoot too because it’s reflective, so I thought that was awesome. Check-out ADIDAS here.
- Silver heart necklace that I got in like 2019 from my stepmom who I think got it from like Goodwill. I’ve been loving this necklace a lot lately, & wearing it all the time. I love doing that with jewelry!
- Silver stud earrings in my first & second holes. One pair of them I got a lot of years ago, and the others I probably got like three years ago or so. I just thought studs were perfect for this photoshoot too.
- Sterling silver leaf wrap ring that I got from Pandora in like 2017 or something. One of the best sterling silver rings that I have, it’s a classic and I wear it all the time. It looked good here as well.
- Florence by Julep nail polish from their line that is now discontinued. It’s a nude colored polish that I really like this time. Julep was my favorite ever brand of nail polish, I have tons of their polishes!
Makeup Details for ‘ADIDAS’ October 7th, 2022 from my new Dream journal that I started using:
- Georgette Klinger Marula Primer $32 that I had a sample of that I ended up finishing today. This is a pretty good primer, it’s very lightweight and I always love Georgette Klinger for their samples!
- Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Concealer $31 in the shade 20B light. Shape Tape is always one of my favorite concealers, it really works really well for me every time. It’s a good one to keep around.
- Laura Geller Quench-N-Tint Hydrating Foundation $34 in the shade light. I got this foundation from Ipsy last year probably and it’s also one of my favorite foundations I’ve tried in a long time.
- True + Luscious Camera Powder $18 invisible setting powder that I’m almost out of. This was a good powder for but I’m hoping to get some other powders from Ipsy or something eventually!
- Basic Beauty Bronzy AF Palette $30 in the second (or middle) shade. I really love this bronzer trio that I got from Ipsy like last year, it’s totally pigmented and I love the three different shades a lot.
- Doucce Posh Powder Palette $60 which is a blush & highlighting palette that I got from Ipsy last year. I love this palette, I used the third shades of blush & highlight (64 So Good & Sparked Ray).
- Mary Kay Eye Primer $12 which is an eyeshadow primer that I got from my mom. She sometimes still sells their makeup, but I’m almost done with this eye primer & I got a different one for later.
- TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow Palette $42 that I got in 2016 from theBalm. I like this one, it’s a good alternative to nude eyeshadow. I like that I have an all-matte eyeshadow palette.
- REM Beauty At The Borderline Kohl Eyeliner Pencil $17 in the shade Midnight Black from Ariana Grande’s makeup line. I like this eyeliner, it’s not bad. I used it on my waterline and that was it.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner $23 which I bought recently since I needed a new liquid liner. This is a pretty good one, it’s a pretty thin liner too which I really like about this one.
- REM Beauty Flourishing Volumizing Mascara $15 in the shade Midnight Black, also from Ariana Grande’s makeup line. This is a pretty good mascara, I was surprised at how much I liked it too.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer $26 in the shade Auburn which is one of the brow pencils that I restock on the most. I used to get a different shade but now I always get auburn for my hair.
- Violet Voss Lip Gloss in Love in Paris $12 from Ipsy that I got in the full size last year. I actually really liked this lip gloss a lot today, I was surprised! I usually like lipglosses like this but I forget.
- Urban Decay Allnighter Pollution Protection Setting Spray $34 which is as always my favorite setting spray of all time. I love anything to do with pollution protection usually & especially this.
That’s pretty much it for my ADIDAS photoshoot, thanks so much for reading! I love how this turned out. I think I’m getting better with things here and there, to do with my photoshoots and stuff. I’m glad I finally broke out my previously unused ‘Dream’ journal to start writing my makeup down in there. I used to use this old journal that I had that had no cover for like all my makeup looks in photoshoots this year (from whenever I started writing them down) but I finally finished that journal so I broke out this new Dream one I’ve had but hadn’t used yet. So that’s where I’ll be writing all of them down from now on, I love journaling and making lists and stuff! I have a bunch of used and unused journals and I eventually go through them. Anyway, thanks again for reading and I’ll see you guys later this month with my next idea! I think I know what it’s going to be so I’m excited for that.