Happy new year everyone, I’m finally getting around to writing this blog post! I was waiting for my two newest tattoos to heal, I got them done during the first week of January (for a Christmas present). They turned out awesome, they’re included in some of the pictures of this photoshoot. My year is going amazing so far! I’m so excited about everything and I’m happy I’m finally getting around to blogging again, after that short break. I’ll probably definitely still post twice this month though, because that would be awesome. This photoshoot I did with a sequin sparkly black dress that I have that I totally love. The photoshoot turned out pretty great! I chose bright pink lipstick to go with it, and I think this was the perfect look to finally start off my new year. Definitely check out the new tatts throughout the photoshoot! In the picture below you can see my star on the inside of my right wrist and it looks rad. I also got a heart on my left middle finger that I love with all my heart as well. They’re both pretty amazing and I loved how everything turned out for this look. Everything in my life is doing pretty good and I love where I’m at also, too. I think everything is finally getting back to a better start. I’m grateful for everything. Let’s get more into it, read more to see the rest of it too!
I’m excited about a whole new year, that’s always a good thing to look forward to! There’s a bunch that I have going for me these days and I’m doing so well with all of it. I’m glad about where I’m at and I’m always getting better in some way or another and I really appreciate that. This year will be a fun year! I still have the same friend of mine I hangout with a bunch and I’m doing well with my family and I love all of that. Plus I still go to meetings sometimes just because I love it. Everything’s doing pretty good! I have a bunch of really good blog ideas coming up too. After this one I have like 3 more outfits in a row planned, I think, so that’ll be awesome to finally get to. And I really love my new tattoos! I tried to get good pictures of them in this photoshoot but I’ll have these around for a bunch of photoshoots so we’ll see how that goes, it should be awesome. Now let’s get into the collages next! (PS – I got a new gold & black Gucci bag for Christmas, but there’ll be better pics of it when I do a shoot wearing gold for it later! I’ll get to that later but got some pics for now with this outfit as well.)
Outfit Details for my ‘New Year 2023’ Photoshoot:
- Black sequin dress with cutouts on the sides in size S from the brand Tobi. This seems to be a good brand for dresses online! I got this one from my dad & stepmom a couple years ago and love it.
- Studded & spiked bootie/sandal heels from the brand OMG! for like $75 that I got online in like 2015. I also wore these in my first ever blog post Original Gangstress, New Game & last year in All I Do!
- Big silver sparkly bracelet on my arm plus sparkly silver hoop earrings. Plus, I wore these pretty star stud earrings that have like 3 stars on them in a row that are from Kohl’s as well! I really love the studs.
- Two silver necklaces, one that is silver and wrapped around twice, & the other is a silver heart & key heart necklace with a Christina Aguilera perfume charm (a fan) hanging from it! I love that one.
- Silver scissors nose ring that I took better pictures of at the end. I loved this nose ring so much! It’s an awesome one, I also wore it in my last photoshoot too, Jingle Bells, but I had to throw it away!
- x6 Silver Rings (both hands): a smoky quartz silver ring, silver gem ring, other silver ring, heart & wings silver ring, silver purple ring, & an amethyst silver ring lastly. I loved loading up on rings!
- Viola nail polish by Julep which is one of my new favorite nail polishes that I have! I love this dark vampy purple color, it’s amazing and went really well with this outfit that I put together. Love it.
- Touch of Seduction perfume from Christina Aguilera also that I got for Christmas last year. I love this perfume, it’s a new favorite for sure! I had to include it because I love this one a lot, I’m so happy.
- Gold crossbody bag from Gucci that I also got for Christmas last year! I had to include it because I love it so much, but I’ll do more shoots with it wearing gold later. That’ll be awesome, I love this!
- Two new tattoos, one on my right inner wrist (a black star) & one on my left middle finger (a black heart) that I love with all my heart! I just got these done at a local tattoo place & I love them a lot!
Makeup Details for ‘New Year 2023’ on January 16th, 2023:
- Lovecraft Beauty Face Primer* $20 that I got in my January Ipsy bag! I now have a lot of primers, but this one isn’t too bad of one. I like the texture and everything, so it’s a pretty good one overall.
- Purlisse Perfect Glow BB Concealer* $28 in the shade Light. I also picked this out for my January Ipsy bag, because I wanted to try a new concealer and love the brand Purlisse! This is a good one.
- Kat Von D Lock-It Liquid Foundation $40.50 in the shade 48 Light Neutral. This is one of my fave foundations that I have, it’s a pretty good one. I use it like, all the time these days – which is cool!
- Reina Rebelde Almendra Finishing Powder $23 which I got from Ipsy sometime recently too. I like this powder, it’s a pressed one and it’s a pretty good shade and everything & I like this one overall.
- Ciaté London Bamboo Bronzer $25 in the shade Palm Island that I also got from Ipsy sometime last year. Not a bad bronzer overall, I like this one! It has a pretty star pattern on it that I love too.
- Kaleido Cosmetics Skinluminate Superfine Luminous Blush Palette* $22 in the shade Soft Coral. I got this in my January Ipsy bag as well & this is a pretty good blush palette. It shows up well too!
- K Voss Fairy Dust Pressed Highlighter $28 that I got from Ipsy a long time ago. This is a pretty good highlighter, I love this one for sure. I’m glad I have this one, & it looked good with this look!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion $24 in the shade Original. This is currently the only eye primer I have left, but I love this one so that might be enough for me! This one always works well.
- Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette $27 which is a pretty good pink eyeshadow palette that I love and got from Ipsy a couple years ago. It’s such a perfect eyeshadow palette also!
- Tarte Cosmetics Double Take Awake Micro Liquid Liner & Brightener* $25 which is the last product I got in my January Ipsy bag for this month. This is not too bad of an eyeliner duo overall, I like it.
- BeautyForReal Hi-Def Mascara $22 which is one of my favorite mascaras. I first tried it from Ipsy years ago and ended up loving it! So now I always end up repurchasing it. It’s a good one to have!
- Treslúce Beauty Hello, Brows! Dual-Ended Micro Brow Pencil $18 in the shade Auburn. I got this from Ipsy at some point last year, it’s a good brow product! I used the thicker end this time also.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer $16 which is the only lip primer I use & have these days. It’s perfect though and works really well everyday with every lipstick that I wear so that’s awesome!
- MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil $21 in the shade In Sync which might be discontinued, but is a very light pink color that I use with bright pinks and things like that. It works pretty well, & I love MAC too!
- NARS Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lip Pencil $27 in the shade Let’s Go Crazy, this is an awesome vivid pink lipstick! I love this one, it’s very bright and eccentric & I like it. Pretty good lip pencil also.
- Urban Decay Allnighter Pollution Protection Setting Spray $34 that I love and recently ordered more of! This might always be my favorite setting spray because of it’s pollution protection also.
* This was an awesome glam bag that I got this month, I got mostly makeup products. The first thing I got is a new eye cream, or concentrate, for dark circles. Then I got a new face primer, concealer, blush palette & eyeliner duo that I used for the photoshoot! As an add-on I got a black eyeliner pencil as well. That’s it for my bag this month, my favorite thing might be like the concealer or something! I love all the products though, the blush showed up pretty well in this photoshoot. That’s all for my Ipsy bag this month – if you want to subscribe, click my referral link here! See you next month with Ipsy.
That’s all for this blog post! Thanks so much for checking it out, it turned out good. This was a good photoshoot, I can’t wait for my next one! I loved this outfit. Check out my nose ring in the second to last picture, that was a rad nose ring! I love that picture. I’ll be back with a regular nose ring for my next shoot but that was a pretty awesome one. Plus that Gucci bag I got was awesome, I can’t wait to do a better shoot for it wearing gold like I’ve mentioned a million times already! Thanks again for checking me out, later! I’m so grateful for everything that came out of last year, on to this next one!