Merry Christmas to all, I can’t believe it’s finally that time of year! For this holiday photoshoot & blog post I got out this candy cane & jingle bell bralette set from like 2015 and put it into an outfit for this year. I can’t believe it took me so long to finally do a photoshoot wearing this set in an outfit! But finally I got around to it at age 24, and it turned out pretty good in this outfit. I also finally wore Merry by Kylie Cosmetics which was a dark red lip kit from their 2016 holiday collection! I have both this one, Merry and also Vixen (the dark purple one) from this holiday collection and had shot the other one so many times but kept forgetting about Merry until now finally, so that’s what I wore for this outfit. It’s a good holiday lipstick and I definitely plan on wearing it more often, like this year and next! I love Kylie Cosmetics, they’re still one of my favorite brands for lipsticks. I’m always good at cycling through all my lip products these days, since like last year, so I plan on getting around to using more of them that I forget about and getting back into some of the older lip products I have (incase I haven’t shot them or anything too!). So that’ll be good and I’m excited for next year. Another cool thing I included with this outfit is my new scissors nose hoop that I’ve had for a while and never got around to using! I really love it, and I didn’t get that many good pictures of it but I think it’s awesome and will be rocking it for a while. Anyway, my holidays are going good so far and I hope everyone else has been having a good holiday! I love how festive I’ve been this year with the different holidays all year. Thanks so much for checking me out, let’s get into the shoot! Just read more below.
I love getting my Christmas stuff out every year. I have a box full of it! There’s some things in there I’ve had since like 2015, and a bunch of them I’ve already shot and put into blog posts! The rest of what I have will have to wait for following years, but I love how my shoot turned out this year for Christmas. I was basically wearing all red and then green bow earrings & green eyeshadow from an Urban Decay palette. I’ll be wearing that eyeshadow combo all December long since the blog post, because it’s perfect for the season! Check out some of my old Christmas blog posts: White Christmas with my ex on a snowy Christmas in 2017 & also my brief post in 2016 + my 12 days of Christmas in 2015. You can find the last two here in this Holidays category! Hopefully I keep up with Christmas from now on because I have a bunch more to shoot. I’m so glad I did those 12 posts in 2015 though, that was awesome & most of my Christmas stuff! I still have more though, but I’m glad I finally got to shoot this bralette set this year. I’ll see if I ever plan on getting any more holiday stuff, who knows? I still have a bunch more ideas of holiday posts I could do though, either way. Let’s get to the collages!
Outfit Details for my ‘Jingle Bells’ Photoshoot:
- Candy Cane Bralette & Panty Set with silver bells on it from Victoria’s Secret in like 2015! I’m glad I finally shot this Christmas set; I kind of included the bralette in this post as well back in the day!
- Black half-shirt sheer crop top that I cut back in 2018 to be able to show my bras through a shirt. It was a trend! I also ended up wearing this in this post here from that year too, I Do What I Love.
- Red silky pants in size XXS from Nasty Gal that I got in 2016. I also originally wore these in Glory and then again for the Teen Vogue Experience in January of 2017 too which was totally awesome.
- Black basic pumps that I’ve had for so long! These are from Lauren Conrad’s LC brand and were sold at Kohl’s when I was in like 8th grade. I also wore these in Beggin For Thread from 2017 too.
- Red ribbon choker with arrow charm on it made by my stepmom with her Bosskty jewelry line. The arrow charm originally came from a Nasty Gal necklace that I wore with the same pants in Glory!
- Heart charm necklace & longer heart necklace, both ones my stepmom helped me put together in the last couple of years. I really love both of them too. The shorter one I also wore in Euphoria as well.
- Green present bow earrings & small silver stud earrings + Santa belly ring that I showed later! I also wore those green bow earrings and belly ring in a 2015 Xmas post called Day 6: Holly Jolly Body Jewelry.
- Two silver sparkly bracelets, a silver ring on my thumb & this big sterling silver band ring that I just got from my stepmom recently. I really love this new ring! I thought it worked well with this outfit.
- Silver scissors nose ring that I mentioned earlier from Bodycandy in 2020 & also a red star lip ring that I put in for Christmas. I love both, but especially the nose ring! (I’ll get better pictures later.)
- Jean dark red nail polish by Julep that I used for the Christmas season. It looks like a berry deep red in pics but I liked this color for Christmas Time anyway. I have always loved Julep’s nail polish too.
Makeup Details for ‘Jingle Bells’ on December 17th, 2022:
- Pink Lipps Cosmetics Soft Matte Primer* $18 that I got from my December Ipsy bag! I had been wanting to try a new primer, I still have a bunch but they all fit perfectly so I wanted a new one!
- Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Concealer $31 in the shade 20B Light. This is my go-to concealer, it has a good full coverage to it too! I definitely like it and am on like my 3rd or 4th one of it right now.
- Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Luminous Matte Foundation $56 in the shade B 40 which is usually my favorite foundation. I love the color of it on my skin, it’s pretty cool. I’m glad I got it this year!
- STUDIOMAKEUP Hyaluronic Acid Translucent Setting Powder $35 which is a pretty good powder I got a few months ago from Ipsy! This is a loose powder and I think it works pretty good overall.
- Ace Beauté Bronzed In Paradise Bronzer Palette $35.99 in the third shade, that I thought I ‘had’ to buy after I missed out at Ipsy! I thought I needed more bronzer but now I have a lil much-oh well!
- Shades by Shan The Blush Palette* $36 in the shade Raspberry. I ended up loving this palette, it’s very pigmented. I also got this palette from Ipsy this month, December. I’m totally glad about it!
- Ofra x NikkieTutorials Glazed Donut Highlighter $35 that I got like a year or two ago from Ipsy. This is a really great highlight, it’s bright white and I loved it with this look, especially in pictures!
- Tarte Cosmetics Quick Stick Shadow & Liner* $25 in the shades Golden Pink Luster/Black. I also got this this month from my Ipsy bag. I was surprised at how much I loved this shadow (/primer)!
- Tarte Cosmetics Tartiest Metallic Eyeshadow Single $14 in the shade Pin-Up which is bright white. I’ve had this since 2019 basically – it’s magnetic but I keep this one as a single because it’s broken!
- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette $38 in mostly the shade Graffiti (which is a green shade but also Underground & Zero). This palette I got for Christmas of like 2011 & I love it.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara $28 that I was reminded of when Ipsy sent it to me a couple months ago! I used to love this mascara back in the day and still do again all the sudden!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer $23 in the shade Auburn. This is one of the 4 brow products I currently have and use and is also one of my favorite ones out of them all, I always love this one.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer $16 which is always the lip primer I use. It’s, as always, the only one that I have and I use it every single time I use lipstick. It works well though too so that’s cool!
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit $29 in the Holiday 2016 shade Merry which is a dark red that I love. I’m glad I finally got to wear this for a holiday outfit on my blog! I love this lip liner & lipstick duo for sure.
- Urban Decay Allnighter Pollution Protection Setting Spray $34 which is always my favorite setting spray of all time. I might try another setting spray someday but I already really just love this one.
*I really love what I got in my Ipsy bag this month! Other than the three makeup items that I used & included in this blog post, the matter primer, blush palette & shadow stick, I got two more things: a ‘unicorn’ type body butter & intensive face cream. My favorites are definitely the blush palette (which is super pigmented) & the face cream (which smells really good and I love the texture!) that I was surprised about. I love getting an Ipsy bag every month and stocking up on makeup all the time. I think it’s pretty perfect for me most of the time. That’s it for my Ipsy bag, let’s get to the rest of my holiday photoshoot below! Also, click here to sign up for an Ipsy subscription with my referral code.
I usually love Christmas music, but of course from my favorite artists the most by far. For this blog post, I basically decided to just name it after two different Christmas songs because that ended up looking perfect. So I thought I’d include both Christmas songs as well, haha! The first one is called Christmas Time by Christina Aguilera from back in 2000, from her Christmas album that I love. It’s called My Kind of Christmas. That one is definitely my favorite holiday album out of all of them, I love it. The second song is from Gwen Stefani’s 2017 holiday album You Make It Feel Like Christmas, also featuring the first song from the album (the same as the other one) but this one is called Jingle Bells by Gwen Stefani. I definitely named it Christmas Time because I loved that and then I also called it Jingle Bells because of the silver bells that jingle on this bra set & then the look of the name ended up being perfect. I’m so happy about how this turned out! I’m excited to see how the rest of the year is going to go, since there’s still a little bit of it left. Here’s the last collage of the photoshoot and then the last paragraph right after, scroll for the rest of it! The new year will be awesome as well next year.
That’s it for my holiday 2022 blog post finally! Thanks so much for checking it out, I’m glad I was able to get this up the week before Christmas. That’s a little early for me sometimes but I’ll be wearing different Christmas outfits all week and that’ll be awesome. I ended up wearing this outfit to a Christmas party on Saturday, and that was fun! There was a lot of red outfits there so I was perfectly dressed. It was at my moms work which was cool, with her co-workers and some family probably with the rest. I love how that went, it was fun. I was glad I was able to shoot a Christmas outfit that early because I was excited to do this one. I just knew this was finally the year for that jingle/candy cane bra set! It’s definitely a cute one and I’m glad I got it finally. I’ve always loved it but I used it the most this year so far (because of the photoshoot) so now I’m more grateful that I have this one. Anyway, I hope all you guys have a really good holiday season! Thanks so much for checking out my blog post and I’ll see you in 2023 with some more posts. Thanks again for reading, I’ll see you all later! Ps – this year I got the most amount of views I’ve ever gotten in a year on my blog, I got 6,037! This was my first time ever getting at least 6,000 views, even though I almost made it to that in 2018 & 2021 (but didn’t). So I’m so glad I finally actually reached that many views finally in the year 2022! Thanks so much for checking my blog out and I’m glad I have this consistency back and am always blogging. I’ll definitely at least blog this much as well in the next year. See you guys in the next year!
Pingback: New Year 2023 | Shop For Days