It’s finally time for my part 2 of my MTV posts! I have two cool MTV shirts, you can check out the first one (a crop top that I got as a shirt from my friend then cut) here in MTV Pt.1. Then, here’s the second one below that I got from a different friend at Goodwill a couple years ago. The photoshoot turned out pretty good, I did it wearing braids and everything with this cute ‘Love’ bracelet that looked good with my silver jewelry. I’ve been having a good January so far too, I’ve been going to concerts & things with my friend and doing things like that lately which has been cool. I’m glad I’ve finally been able to blog again and everything too after finally getting up my last post, this is finally the second post I have up of the year! I always do two a month so that’s pretty cool. Let’s get into the post next finally!!
I’ve been doing pretty good overall these days and everything’s been doing well, so I’m pretty glad about that. My two new tattoos are doing better these days, too! I think I got a couple good pictures including those this time which is awesome. I’ve also been doing better at doing my makeup and everything too (sometimes!) so I’m glad I’m getting better at that! I liked the lipstick I chose for this photoshoot, too, it looked good in contrast to my outfit as well. Let’s get into the photoshoot next!
Outfit Details for my ‘MTV Pt. 2’ Photoshoot:
- MTV grey cheetah long sleeved t-shirt in size S that I got with my friend from Goodwill in like 2021. This shirt was an awesome find, it’s so soft on the inside! I love it a lot and I’m glad I got this one.
- Black liquid leggings in size medium from the brand Cleo. I love these leggings so much, they’re one of my favorite pairs that I own. They look pretty good on me, & I liked them in this shoot too.
- Sparkly slip-on sneakers from the brand JustFab (& maybe Shoedazzle) that I got for Christmas in 2020 from my mom. I also wore these last year in Not All Those & also in 2021 in Care Label too.
- Black sparkly choker necklace that I love with all my heart. This is one of my favorite chokers that I have out of all of them! I’ve had it since like 2019, it’s an awesome one. Not sure where it’s from.
- Weapons necklace that I made myself that has a sword, gun & bullet dangling from it that I put together myself in 2019. I also wore it for this other shoot, That Almost Bitch from 2019 as well.
- Silver dangly chunky hoop small earrings I got in like 2019 or something with a pair of Kohl’s stud earrings in my second holes. These both looked great with this outfit, I loved them all together!
- Gold-ish turquoise Love key bracelet that my stepmom made for me last year or the year before. I thought this would look good with the silver jewelry I was wearing. It looked great in the shoot.
- x5 silver rings – an amethyst ring on my left hand, and then on my right: a silver ring on my thumb, a 10k gold silver ring, a Pandora snake ring & a Pandora leaf ring (both sterling silver) also, I love rings.
- Mercedes copper nail polish from Julep who discontinued their line of nail polishes, but I still have so many of them. I love Julep nail polish and am always using my old Julep polishes all the time too!
Makeup Details for ‘MTV Pt. 2’ on January 25th, 2023:
- Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer $28 that I got from Ipsy a couple years ago. I’m running low on this primer but it’s a good one! I’ve had this twice now from Ipsy and it’s not bad.
- Complex Culture Letup Concealer $25 in the shade L200 that I also got from Ipsy, like last year or so. Not a bad concealer, either, it’s one of 4 that I have right now & I might be running low on it.
- Laura Geller Quench-N-Tint Hydrating Foundation $34 in the shade Light. This is 1 of 3 different foundations that I have right now, and it’s my lightest one. This is also from Ipsy and I do love it.
- Too Faced Peach Blur Translucent Smoothing Finishing Powder $30 that I always love using over that foundation. This is a peach-tinted discontinued powder that I still really love from Sephora!
- Ace Beauté Bronzed in Paradise Palette $35.99 in the 1st shade, which is a bronzer palette that I missed out on with Ipsy then ended up buying online instead! I now have lots of bronzer, haha.
- Pixi by Petra Fresh Face Blush $18 in the shade Beach Rose from Ipsy from a million years ago. I accidentally dropped this on the floor and it broke so I’ve been using it more lately to use it up!!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit $40 in the shade 143 that looked perfect with this look, I loved it with this shirt! Checkout my Glow Day blog post for this palette here as well.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion $27 in the shade Original. This is my typical everyday eye primer that I use, and is basically the only one I really have right now. I love this one though too!
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette $50 that I love which ended up being discontinued but was the original Naked palette that Urban Decay ever ended up doing. One of my favorite palettes.
- Reina Rebelde ‘Rebelde’ Pencil Eyeliner $17 that I got as an add-on this month for my Ipsy bag. I posted my January Ipsy bag in my last post, but left out this liner until this post! I love this liner.
- Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner $24 which is currently one of two liquid eyeliners I have left right now, I just ran out of one. I like this one though, it’s a pretty decent one.
- Araceli Beauty Monarca Mascara $19 which is 1 of the 4 mascaras I have at the moment. I got this from Ipsy last year with a different one! I loved having a bunch of mascaras on hand at one point.
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel $26 in the shade warm auburn brown. I love this brow gel, it’s one of my faves. I’m thinking of trying one of their brow pencils soon, too!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer $16 which is the only lip primer I use these days, but I might try another one someday. It works perfectly well though, I love this one and I use it with everything.
- Lord & Berry #3035 Nude Lip Liner $20 from Ipsy a million years ago. I use this sometimes but not that often! It’s a good dark-ish nude color though, works well with a bunch of looks usually too.
- Eddie Funkhouser Twisted Kisses Matte Lip Crayon $13 from Ipsy a long time ago as well. I really loved this lip crayon on me, it looked really good! I was surprised at how much I loved this one.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Pollution Protection Setting Spray $34 which is my favorite setting spray of all time. I just ordered a couple more of them too, I love them! (They’re discontinued though.)
That’s it for this blog post! It was kind of a shorter one but I still loved the photoshoot and thought it turned out awesome. In the very last picture you can tell my two new tattoos are finally healed! On the left, on my wrist is the black star and on the right on my middle finger is the black heart I got. They were almost totally healed in the last photoshoot but were even more healed this time finally so I’m glad I got that picture of the two of them. I’m excited for next month, that’ll be awesome for the next couple of photoshoots that I have planned. I’m glad I’m finally done with MTV, that was a good photoshoot I finally got around to! Thanks so much for checking me out guys, & I’ll see you all later!