Hey guys, it’s finally time for this outfit I put together from one of my other birthday presents from last month. It’s totally my new gold Gucci belt that I got from my mom for my 24th birthday! I put together this cool gold outfit with it to finally do my post for it before the year is over. I included my signed Felly shirt that I got from meeting him at his concert in Seattle in February, which was so awesome! I only got two shirts from concerts this year since I have so many, but I’m glad I was finally able to get this one into this photoshoot before the year was over! This shirt is signed in (my) black Sharpie on the back of the shirt (in this white circle on the back). I also wore my big gold boots and these leather pants that I have from Nasty Gal from way back in the day, and some other merch hat as well. I loved this look, it was a pretty good one! I wear gold sometimes and it rocks, and I love how I put this look together, I think it’s perfect with all that there is there together. The makeup look was a pretty good one, too, I love how that’s turning out. I named this photoshoot after a song Felly did on his recent album, Young Fel 2, called ‘Pot of Gold’ which is on one of my playlists I haven’t mentioned much before, that I started mid last year, called Untitled. It’s a pretty good song! I of course named the blog post Gucci Gold though, which references to a Gucci post I did in 2016 that I’ll mention more later. I also wore my Gucci Guilty Eau perfume with the outfit as well as a Gucci lipstick from back in the day with this look. I love all that I have from the brand! I included 3 Gucci items total I think for this look. Definitely go ahead and read more of this under the picture. Thanks for checking me out!
I’m so excited that I got this belt for my birthday, that was a good idea of something to get me for this year! My birthday was on the 15th and I’ve already worn it like 2-3 times since then and I love it. Plus, this outfit was a pretty good idea as well, I’m glad about how it turned out. These pants I’ve had since like 2016 or something, but I have only shot them basically one other time that I’ll mention later in the post, so I’m glad I was able to shoot them again this year! That was perfect anyway because I want to do some good outfits cycling through my pants, because I cycle through all of what I have like that. I just can’t believe I’ve only worn them in like one other post, that’s crazy. They looked awesome with this outfit though. I’m also, again, super glad I was able to get this Felly shirt in the post too. He was amazing live in February, and it was awesome getting to meet him! I brought a CD for him to sign as well, so I got that, the shirt, a poster & the VIP pass all signed by him and he used my Sharpie. Plus I even told him my name was Abby and he said he had a song named Abby and showed us a snippet of it! We were all on the stage jamming to whatever he wanted to show us, some other unreleased songs and stuff like that too. So that was totally cool, I loved this whole experience! Let’s get into the shoot.
Outfit Details for my ‘Pot Of Gold’ Photoshoot:
- Gold leather belt with Double G buckle from Gucci that I got from my mom last month (on the 15th) for my 24th birthday. It came with a green box that you’ll see later, & I totally love it a lot for sure!
- SIGNED Felly shirt from his Rush of the Roads 2022 Tour in February, that he signed his name on in black Sharpie on the back. You can check out what merchandise Felly has online right here, too.
- Lost Angeles black hat that I got on eBay in 2020, by Bebe Rexha who did a pretty cool Lost Angeles collection of merch one year, and I wanted the hat! Bebe Rexha has more merch available here.
- Orange & yellow embroidered black faux leather pants in size XXS from Nasty Gal that I got in like 2016 or something. I also wore the pants for a photoshoot & blog post I did in 2018 called Snowblind!
- Liquid Gold Technopagen Boots $85 that I got in April 2019 by Dolls Kill x Demonia. I love these statement boots, I also wore them in my March 2021 photoshoot & post called Genie Atrapado.
- Tangerine quartz orange stone necklace from Awakening in a Box from July 2018, which was a cool crystal & spiritual stuff subscription box I was subscribed to back in the day. I love this necklace.
- Gold geometric necklace from Goodwill in like 2019 & two gold bracelets, one from my friends in like 2018 that I still have and the other my stepmom made (it’s sparkly) for me like last year probably.
- My favorite gold hoop earrings that I love, they’re basic but thick that I’ve had since 2019 & two mis-matched gold stud earrings as well that I got from my friend in like 2020, both like coin shapes too!
- Gold tiger’s eye ring from a different friend in 2019 which is my favorite ring of all time, or one of them! Plus two thin gold pearl rings on my thumb that I’ve had for a while as well. I love all of these.
- Paris by Julep nail polish which was discontinued with the whole brand of Julep nail polish which sucks! This one is a gold sparkly chunky nail polish with blue reflection in it also, I love this one.
- Faux fur red, cream & black colored coat from like 2016 (Pictured Later) that I got from Nasty Gal. I also wore it twice in 2017, first in Bound To You and then in Culture Shock. January-December!
Makeup Details for ‘Pot Of Gold’ on December 8th, 2022:
- Purlisse Silk Glow BB Base Primer $28 that I got last year from Ipsy. This is probably my favorite primer out of all of them that I have right now! I always totally love the brand Purlisse, for sure.
- Jecca Blac Liquid Concealer $10.50 in the shade 2.0 that I got this year from Ipsy. I love this one, it’s actually pretty good! I might end up repurchasing this eventually too, one of my favorites.
- Kat Von D Lock-It Liquid Foundation $40.50 in the shade 48 Light. I got this foundation recently from Sephora and it’s a really good one, I like it! I was surprised at how much I liked this one.
- V Kosmetik Loose Powder $22 in the shade No2 Cool Neutral that I got earlier this year from Ipsy as well. This is also currently one of my favorite powders that I have, I love that it’s loose as well.
- Trestique Bronzer Stick $28 in the shade Brazillian Bronze that I also got from Ipsy like last year, like most of my products! This is a pretty good bronzer overall, and I like that it’s a cream one.
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush $29 in the shade Idol which I don’t think they have anymore. I’m not sure when or where I got this but it’s a sample sized blush from Tarte that I like!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit $40 in the shade Glo Getter which is a bronzy-gold color mostly. I love this palette, I use it all the time in photoshoots! Also check out Glow Day.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion $24 in the shade Original. I recently ran out of my other eye primer so this is it now! I’m okay with that, I love this one enough so it’s cool to have it back.
- #inmo Cosmetics Velveteen Dream Shadow $16 in the shade Kween Bee. This is a single eyeshadow, probably from Ipsy back in the day, in a perfect gold shade that worked well with this look, love it.
- Sahi Cosmetics Cream Metallic Foil Eyeshadow $22 in the shade Doha. Another single from Ipsy a long time ago, but this is a perfect darker gold shade that I love! This was also great for this look.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner $32 in the shade Black Ink, which is totally one of my favorite eyeliners of all time. I finally bought a brand new one of these! My other one was like 5 years old.
- Araceli Beauty Monarca Mascara $19 that I got from Ipsy recently. This one has totally grown on me too, I like it more now that it’s getting stickier! So I’m happy about this one now for sure finally.
- Treslúce Beauty Hello, Brows! Dual Ended Micro Brow Pencil $18 in the shade Auburn that I also got recently from Ipsy. I used the brow definer (thicker) side this time, & I love this brow pencil!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer $16 I always use this lip primer, it’s the only one I have right now. It’s a pretty good product though, and I definitely like it enough for it to be my only one for sure.
- Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lip Crayon $24 in the shade NB1 Michelle that I got from Sephora last year because I needed a second nude lip liner. This one works great, and I love the color too.
- Gucci Beauty Luxurious Moisture Rich Lipstick $45 in the shade #305 Carnation which is a sheer nude peach colored lipstick from 2016. I also featured it in my 2016 Gucci Guild blog post as well.
- Urban Decay Allnighter Pollution Protection Setting Spray $34 that I always use. This is my only setting spray and my favorite one of all time because it’s pollution protection. I always love this.
- Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection Lip Gloss #2 $15 in the shade Sugar Plum that I wore over my lipstick for all the pictures below. (I had just that lipstick on for all the pictures above though!)
That’s it finally for this whole gold outfit photoshoot! I’ll end it with those two pictures that featured the coat, and then a smaller collage of the rest of the pictures of the coat with the outfit below. I ended up wearing this whole outfit to a Narcotic’s Anonymous meeting, where I wear a lot of my outfits to sometimes. I can’t believe I finally got this coat out of my closet, I’ve had it for so long but I need to wear it more again finally! It looked pretty good with this outfit, too, and I at least have worn it one other time this year so far. But I definitely need to utilize this coat more. I’m excited I’m finally breaking out all my winter coats, it’s fun to break them out because I’m used to all my other coats and am glad about these winter ones finally. Maybe I’ll do more with those, who knows? Anyway, thanks for checking out my blog and reading this post! I hope you liked this one, stay tuned for my next one (which is my last post for the year). I’ll see you guys later in the month! Here’s the rest of the shoot, wearing this Nasty Gal coat of mine and everything else. Thanks again, I’m excited for the next one…
From all my favorite places: Dolls Kill, Nasty Gal, Gucci, & Felly + Bebe Rexha Merchandise.