It’s a new month and almost fall, and I’m doing so great! I’m always glad about the progress I make from time to time and how I go about everything as time goes on. I also really love how things turned out for this photoshoot – I decided to wear a short sleeve pink striped dress, which is this really comfy material. I love the way it looks on me, it’s a good material for how it fits me. I decided to also include a pair of really cute pink sunglasses that I got in like 2019 from Dolls Kill, they looked really good on top of my head with this dress as a hint that summer is nearly over. I love sunglasses but I haven’t really ever shot them that much before, just a different blue pair in a photoshoot in this blog post and a couple other photoshoots! I love these ones though, I always try to do shoots for as much as what I can from what I’ve gotten from Dolls Kill over the last 3 years or so. It’s, as you probably know, my favorite online store to shop at and always has been since I started ordering from there. You can check out different photoshoots I’ve done with the things I’ve bought there here, in my Dolls Kill category! I have a bunch of things from there, but only a bit of it left to get into photoshoots. I’ve made a lot of progress shooting as much of it as I could! Also, I’m really excited that this is another Convenience Fee blog post. I keep naming photoshoots after the different songs I have on the playlist, it being my favorite playlist I’ve ever had for almost a year now! This photoshoot is named after the 2015 song by Zeds Dead named You Know, which was the second ever song I put on the playlist last fall. I really love this song a lot, it’s a classic. I found it last fall as well. I might also end up seeing Zeds Dead next month with my friend in Seattle, but we’ll see if it ends up happening! That would definitely be amazing, & I think it would be perfect timing too. Let’s get into the photoshoot.
I really love how this look came together. I think how often I do shoots is the perfect amount for this year, and the year is 2/3 over but this is basically my last post until it almost actually ends up being fall! So I wanted it to be an outfit I wanted to get in there before the season actually changed, and I liked that it still has a summer vibe to it with the sunglasses and everything but still. I love light pink too, it’s usually my favorite color. I think I did my makeup pretty well with it too, I was surprised at how much I loved the blush that I ended up using. So yeah it’s a pink photoshoot and I love the casual but cute aspect of the dress for sure too. I didn’t really add a pair of shoes or jacket, but we’ll see how the rest of this year goes because it’s time to break out my fall shoes too finally! I liked it without though, I thought it was pretty good with how it looked overall. I think my jewelry worked pretty well too, I really like how the bracelet stands out with the outfit, since it’s so sparkly. I just love how this worked out, I think I got it pretty perfect. Let’s get into the look more finally, here’s the first collage!
Outfit Details for my ‘You Know’ Photoshoot:
- Light pink striped comfy dress with no tag, and I have no idea where I got it from. I do think I got it from someone though, something like that! This is one of my favorite dresses sometimes as well.
- Luv Vision Tiny Sunglasses $15 in light pink from Dolls Kill online in April 2019, one of my favorite pairs of sunglasses that I finally got into a photoshoot. I totally love the way these looked here.
- Big blingy bracelet on my arm that I accidentally put on the wrong arm. I usually put bracelets over my butterfly tattoo, but this one kind of covered it up. Awww! Oh well, it still looked pretty cute.
- Quartz-looking choker on a ribbon that I had around my neck. I’m pretty sure this one was from my stepmom, and it worked pretty well for the outfit and photoshoot. I like this one a lot of course.
- Little drop short necklace under the choker that I got in like 2019 from my stepmom or Goodwill or both or something. I like this dainty necklace, it’s a pretty cute one also that I like for the length.
- Mis-matched pair of earrings, one being a safety pin one from Nasty Gal online in like 2018 or so and the other being a skull charm with a pink bow from an old belly ring that I made into an earring!
- Two different single stud earrings that I’ve had for a long time that are the perfect size for me. I have 3 earrings that are this size and I was wearing two of them, and I totally love these ones as well.
- Two silver rings on my right hand, one that my ex gave me from Pandora in like 2017 or something that is sterling silver and, like, branches, and the other one is a heart with wings small silver ring.
- Tightrope nail polish by Circus by Andrea’s Choice from Ipsy in like 2013 or something. I have two nail polishes from this line and I thought this one was like purple but it’s like a bright red almost now!
By now, in September of 2022 I have about 252 songs on my playlist Convenience Fee. It’s my favorite playlist I’ve ever made and it means a lot to me too. This would be the 4th post of the series too, the first one being called the title of the playlist and the other 3 having names of songs from the playlist. I think it’s going pretty well, it’s a pretty unique series too! All the photoshoots are very different from each other which I think is awesome. The first photoshoot was this all black outfit with a huge chain necklace that was pretty cool, I had cool accessories for like all the photoshoots too. I even included something from Dolls Kill in like every post so far, but that’s just a pretty cool coincidence! We’ll see how I end up doing the rest of the series, I’m just going to keep going and doing this whenever it works for my outfit. I have some cool ideas for my next 3 (or month of) blog post(s), so we’ll see how those end up going. One of them, the next one I wanted to do, is similar to this post if I end up doing that idea. We’ll see about the other ones, I really like how things are going for me with everything. I wonder what my next post will end up being for Convenience Fee, but who knows! I like the name of this photoshoot and song too, You Know. I thought of ‘You Know?’ like with the sunglasses and then also just the other aspect of like ‘you know how it is’ and the beat of the song. I like my eyes with the sunglasses too with that attitude. Let’s get to the next collage and my makeup details finally as well.
Makeup Details for ‘You Know’ on September 5th, 2022:
- Georgette Klinger Marula Primer $34 that I have in a sample size from buying my toner regularly! They’re usually a skincare brand, so it’s a pretty good primer. I like it on some days quite a bit.
- Jecca Blac Liquid Concealer $15 in the shade 2.0 which is Light. This is from my June Ipsy Glam Bag Plus from this year, and is my new favorite concealer overall right now! I really love this one.
- Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation $54 in the shade B-40 Sand which is a good foundation overall. I love YSL as brand too, I can’t wait to use my lipsticks from there more soon sometime.
- True + Luscious Camera Powder that I think I got from Ipsy one year or something. This is a pretty good powder! I used to love this one for photoshoots too. I’m running out of it soon though too.
- Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Bitten & Bronzed Matte Bronzer from Ipsy one year which used to be my favorite bronzer until I finally hit pan on it! I hadn’t used it in a while but I’m trying to save it.
- Wander Beauty Double Date Lip and Cheek $24 in the shade Rendezvous which is a cream blush I got from Ipsy a very long time ago. This blush looked really good with this look when I used it.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit $40 in the shade Kitty Kat which was a limited edition highlight palette that I did a whole blog post on called Glow Day in 2017 when I got it.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion $24 in the shade original which I just finally repurchased because I was running out of my usual eye primer! I had this one back in the day years ago also.
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette $54 which was the original palette that they eventually discontinued. I’ve had mine since like 2016 or so too, it’s usually a good nude eyeshadow palette.
- Doucce Ultra Precision Eyeliner $23 which is my favorite black eyeliner that I have right now. I usually wear it on my waterline like I did this time, I got this from Ipsy two years ago and love it.
- Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner $23 that I just got from Sephora the other day because I ran out of another liquid eyeliner! I like this one so far, & it’s pretty precise as well.
- REM Beauty Flourishing Volumizing Mascara $15 in the shade Midnight Black. This is Ariana Grande’s makeup line, I have two things from it. I think this is a pretty good mascara too, I like it.
- Rare Beauty Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel $22 in the shade Warm Auburn. This is from Selena Gomez’s makeup line, I always repurchase this brow definer duo. It’s one of my favorites overall.
- MAC Cosmetics Lip Glass $21 in the shade Feeling Fine which is pretty much discontinued. This is a pretty perfect pink lip gloss overall though, I like it a lot! I have like 5 (or 6) different MAC glosses.
- Urban Decay Allnighter Pollution Protection Setting Spray $34 which is now discontinued but it’s always my favorite setting spray of all time. I’ll probably also get more of it later on too of course.
I’m doing pretty good overall. Since my breakup in July, I’ve been able to reconnect my friend that I’ve had since I was like 15 and we’ve been hanging out every once in a while like every week in the last month of August. Finally it’s a new month and we’re going to continue hanging out and working on music and stuff like that too, so it’ll be cool that we finally finish this song that we were working on! I’m really excited about it too, I wrote a rap with him. It’s called What’s Left To Say. I think I’m doing really well overall with everything, we’ll see what happens finally in the next month or so too. Next month we might even go to a concert together too so we’ll see if we actually end up being able to do that. I’m excited about it. I think I know exactly what to do and what’s next to live positively in life!
So that’s pretty much a wrap on this photoshoot, thanks so much for reading! I’m excited to see what’s next that I end up doing and everything. I’m really glad about where I’m at and where I continue to go and thrive to. Everything’s going to be good and I think it’ll all get better too, I just know it will. Thanks again for reading and I’ll see you guys next time! Thanks for everything, later.